torsdag 14. juli 2011

Ten Days Old Today.

Today's blog is in English - for the benefit of several readers, including Barney's English and Scottish family. Today started with a usual feed and then I had to take Fia out. More feed means more needs to come out! She copes well with everything - she appreciates visitors even though the pups are young. I do not let the visitors handle the babies though, besides they are usually family or friends. No new families have come to see us yet.

A friend has sent us a huge vet bed - I needed to cut it in four - it is bright white - and I wonder for how long it will stay like that!

I can't believe that everything has run so smoothly up until now, knock on wood. No problems at birth, they were all delivered within 3 hours. No problems with feeding, she is only one nipple short so all runs very well even if one impatient soul needs to await his turn. And no babies have had tummy upsets - everything runs like clockwork.

The day is not over yet so most likely there will be some updates later tonight. Have a lovely day, everyone!





This is the father of the babies - I hope the boys will be as handsome as their dad. I miss him loads.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar